Selling or purchasing a home will most likely be the largest investment decision your family ever makes. You need to feel confident that the choices you make are the right ones. I take extra care to not only provide you with complete information and detailed options, but to work closely with you through the decision-making process. My counseling expertise will ensure that you feel good about the decisions you make, and that your transaction is a positive and rewarding experience!
- Nearly 30 years of experience on the Peninsula and Silicon Valley
- Co-owner of Keller Williams Realty Palo Alto/Menlo Park offices
- President and owner of Alhouse-King Realty, Inc. for 16 years
- Member of the SILVAR, CAR and NAR
- Graduate, Realtors Institute, GRI, designation in 1993.
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage, CRB, awarded in 1995.
- Past Secretary/Treasurer, Palo Alto Board of Realtors
- Board of Directors, Palo Alto Board of Realtors- 1992 to 1993.
- Finance Committee, Palo Alto Board of Realtors, 1989-1994.
- Governor representative to the R.E. InfoLink
- District Chair for the Palo Alto District of SILVAR for 2002
- Board of Directors of SILVAR 2000-2003
- Chair of the Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce
- Current Member and Past President of Palo Alto Kiwanis
- Board of Directors, Neighbors Abroad, 1994.
Member First Lutheran Church
- Board of Directors for Palo Alto Historical Association
Stanford University, 1984. B.A. in Economics.
John W. King
Keller Williams Realty Palo Alto
505 Hamilton Avenue, #100
Palo Alto, CA 94301